Showing 25–34 of 34 results
Flow 2 Fabric Jacket
A full mesh constructed jacket for summer riding. This jacket comes with ForceTech armor in the shoulders and elbows and is pocketed for a Warrior back protector (sold separately). A trousers to jacket loop is fitted in the back of the jacket and will attach to any standard pant loop (belt loop) to prevent the jacket from riding up in the back. Includes Windout membrane windproof and water resistant detachable liner. Lightweight and extreme breathability make this jacket perfect for hot summer riding.
IOM 78 C1 Jacket (Lady)
The IOM C1 jacket, inspired by the Ducati 900 Super Sport livery that on 2 June 1978 won the Tourist Trophy at the Isle of Man, revisits the past in a contemporary way. The iconic design made by Drudi Performance is enhanced by barrel-dyed cowhide leather that has been re-tanned to give it a pleasant touch and to raise its level of performance. The Pro Armor soft protectors, the pocket for the back protector, the breathable inner liner and the waist zip that can be attached to all trousers in the collection complete the technical design of this CE-certified jacket available in men’s and women’s versions.
Ladies Ducati 77 Jacket
The Ducati 77 line, which takes its name from the year in which Giorgetto Giugiaro created the iconic logo for Ducati that appears on the apparel, is a contemporary reworking of the style of that time distinguished by asymmetries and great use of splashes of color. The Ducati 77 jacket, designed by Drudi Performance exclusively for Ducati, is CE-certified according to the latest regulations. Made of cowhide, it has protections on the shoulders and elbows, elastic inserts on the armhole, and includes a pocket for the back protector. Available in both men’s and women’s versions, it is perfect for urban motorcyclists who want to stand out.
Ladies Ducati 77 Leather Jacket
Designed by Drudi Performance exclusively for Ducati, this jacket is intended specifically for urban use – Made from cowhide leather, it features protectors on the shoulders and elbows and elastic inserts on the armholes, and is predisposed for the insertion of a back protector – Available in men’s and women’s versions – CE certified – The Ducati 77 line, which takes its name from the year in which Giorgetto Giugiaro created the iconic logo appearing on all Ducati garments, is a modern take on the style from that era, characterized by asymmetries and large areas of color.
Manis D1 G1 Back Protector
Dainese certified MANIS D1 G back protector (CE – Cat. II – EN 1621.2/2014 level 2) with external perforated plates. It offers excellent protection and comfort. To be inserted in pre-arranged Dainese motorcycle jackets.
G1 is suitable for all women’s jackets with pockets for back protectors and men’s jackets up to size 48.
Performance C2 Leather Gloves
Performance C2 gloves made exclusively for Ducati by Held were specifically designed with a sporty fit. They are made of a mix of goat leather, cowhide and Superfabric® to provide softness, sensitivity to commands, and protection for the various parts of the hand. C2 Performance gloves are equipped with carbon protections on wrists, knuckles, and fingers, shock absorbing padding, and internal reinforcements in aramid fiber. They are CE certified according to the latest European standards.
Sebring Leather Jacket
Comfort: Pre-curved construction Comfortable collar with microfiber trim. Outside: Cowhide leather (1.3 mm thick) Inside: Polyester mesh lining Plus+ 3 outer pockets, 1 internal pocket Pre-curved sleeves Customized buttons Jacket-to-trousers connection loop Protections: Soft protectors, certified according to EN 1621.1
Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Battery Heated Gloves
The Tour Master Synergy 7.4V Gloves have 4 heat settings, so you can decide the warmth you need. The long gauntlet keeps the chill at bay, and the fleece lining feels comfy.
- Four-level push button 7.4v design
- Heavyweight polyester and spandex blend fabric used in the backhand, fingers, fourchettes, and gauntlet
- Supple and abrasion resistant 0.7-0.8mm goatskin leather used to construct the palms and the outside of pinky fingers
- Microfiber overlays incorporated into the palm thumbs for added durability
- Ergonomically positioned gauntlet zipper pockets comfortably store battery packs
- 5mm memory foam padded knuckles and accordion stretch fingers provide added protection without sacrificing comfort
- HiPora waterproof, breathable membrane to block out moisture
- 80g 100% polyester insulation keeps the cold out and warmth in
- Fleece lining for a warm and luxurious fit and feel
- Touchscreen compatible index fingers and thumbs
- Dual closure gauntlet design keeps the warmth in and the elements out
- Reflective piping on outside of gauntlet cuff help increase nighttime visibility
- Includes two (2) 7.4v 2.0Ah rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and dual charger
- Surface temperature ranges of 135º/100%, 120º/75%,105º/50%, 90º/25%
- Battery life: 8 hours on 25% power, 4 hours 50% power, 3 hours 75% power, 2.2 hours 100% power
*Available in size LARGE only*
Women’s Flow C3 Fabric Jacket
Designed by Drudi Performance exclusively for Ducati. The Flow C3 is a lightweight, breathable, and fully CE-certified jacket, perfect for summer riding. It is equipped with Warrior lite shoulder and elbow protectors and has the ability to accomodate a back protector as well.
Women’s Heritage C1 Leather Jacket
Volume and ergonomics designed by Aldo Drudi and developed specifically for urban riding. Made of soft and durable full grain buffalo leather, with important safety features like certified shoulder and elbow protectors and a pocket for the insertion of a back protector. The jacket is also fully CE certified.
Showing 25–34 of 34 results