Showing all 12 results
Dainese 4-Stroke 2 Gloves
Four strokes or two. Thermoplastic resin or stainless steel. Whichever your preference, the Dainese 4 Stroke 2 Gloves have you covered with a paddock’s worth of style and features. The goatskin construction gives a premium balance of durability and control feel. Inserts at the back of hand and knuckles are constructed of stainless steel. Polyurethane hard sliders at the wrist, palm and fourth finger are ready for action. For a short cuff glove, the 4 Stroke 2 Gloves deliver in a big way.
Dainese Carbon D1 Short Gloves
The Dainese Carbon D1 Short Glove is constructed of carbon fiber composite knuckles, Micro Sheep leather, and Amica Suede Super Soft palm with micro elastic elasticated inserts. This short cuff glove incorporates polyurethane inserts on the joints of the fingers and palms with a singe leather panel on the side of the hand.
Ducati City C3 Riding Gloves by Spidi
– These ventilated and ergonomic gloves are intended for urban use during the warmer months.
– The exterior is made from a combination of stretch fabrics, sheepskin and goatskin, microfiber and 3D mesh to ensure an excellent fit and adequate ventilation.
– Carbon knuckle guard and leather and microfiber reinforcements on fingers, side of hand and palm.
– Touch screen compatible
– CE certified
Ducati Corse C3 Gloves (Black)
Ducati Corse C3 leather gloves, dedicated to sport use, feature excellent fit, great sensitivity on the controls, and elevated levels of protection. They feature full-grain leather with carbon protectors on the knuckles, fingers and metacarpal, Clarino® reinforcements, and Warrior insert on the palm.
Ducati Corse C3 Leather Gloves (Red)
Ducati Corse C3 leather gloves, dedicated to sport use, feature excellent fit, great sensitivity on the controls, and elevated levels of protection. Made by Spidi Sport, they feature full-grain leather with carbon protectors on the knuckles, fingers and metacarpal, Clarino® reinforcements, and Warrior insert on the palm. In the event of a fall, the hand is further protected by a Keramide lining resistant to abrasion and heat, and by the presence of fiber double stitched seams in the areas most subject to stress. The Ducati Corse C3 are CE-certified according to the latest standards.
Ducati Corse C5 Leather Riding Gloves
Intended specifically for track use, these gloves offer optimal comfort and maximum protection
– Made of sheepskin, they feature aramid seams and reinforcements, and 4-way stretch fabric between the knuckles and the back of the hand
– Pre-formed and pre-curved fingers and cuffs, carbon fiber and titanium inserts with aramid fiber panels on the back, and a reinforced palm and little finger
– CE certification
Ducati Performance C2 Gloves
Performance C2 gloves made exclusively for Ducati by Held were specifically designed with a sporty fit. They are made of a mix of goat leather, cowhide and Superfabric® to provide softness, sensitivity to commands, and protection for the various parts of the hand. C2 Performance gloves are equipped with carbon protections on wrists, knuckles, and fingers, shock absorbing padding, and internal reinforcements in aramid fiber. Available in two color versions, they are CE certified according to the latest European standards.
Ducati Speed Evo C1 Gloves
The Speed Evo C1 gloves, made by Alpinestars for Ducati in two color variants, have a pre-curved construction designed for sport use. They are made of a combination of leather and goat leather with elasticized inserts to provide total freedom of movement and maximum sensitivity on the controls. The gloves, entirely CE-certified, have injected thermoplastic protectors with integrated vents, shock-absorbing inserts in the areas most subjected to impacts, and a wrist-protecting reinforcement near the double Velcro™ closure on the forearm.
Full Metal 6 Replica Gloves
The improved comfort and outstanding protection of our top racing gloves in Valentino Rossi’s MotoGP 2017 colors. Packed with innovations and advanced technologies. Quad elastication for increased mobility between the knuckles and the back of the hand. Preformed and precurved cuffs with a new inner closure for outstanding fit, wrist mobility and comfort. Carbon fiber and titanium inserts with Aramid fiber panels for superlight strength and protection. Beyond compromise. Here’s the track glove to grasp victory, Rossi style.
Performance C2 Leather Gloves
Performance C2 gloves made exclusively for Ducati by Held were specifically designed with a sporty fit. They are made of a mix of goat leather, cowhide and Superfabric® to provide softness, sensitivity to commands, and protection for the various parts of the hand. C2 Performance gloves are equipped with carbon protections on wrists, knuckles, and fingers, shock absorbing padding, and internal reinforcements in aramid fiber. They are CE certified according to the latest European standards.
Tourmaster Synergy 7.4V Battery Heated Gloves
The Tour Master Synergy 7.4V Gloves have 4 heat settings, so you can decide the warmth you need. The long gauntlet keeps the chill at bay, and the fleece lining feels comfy.
- Four-level push button 7.4v design
- Heavyweight polyester and spandex blend fabric used in the backhand, fingers, fourchettes, and gauntlet
- Supple and abrasion resistant 0.7-0.8mm goatskin leather used to construct the palms and the outside of pinky fingers
- Microfiber overlays incorporated into the palm thumbs for added durability
- Ergonomically positioned gauntlet zipper pockets comfortably store battery packs
- 5mm memory foam padded knuckles and accordion stretch fingers provide added protection without sacrificing comfort
- HiPora waterproof, breathable membrane to block out moisture
- 80g 100% polyester insulation keeps the cold out and warmth in
- Fleece lining for a warm and luxurious fit and feel
- Touchscreen compatible index fingers and thumbs
- Dual closure gauntlet design keeps the warmth in and the elements out
- Reflective piping on outside of gauntlet cuff help increase nighttime visibility
- Includes two (2) 7.4v 2.0Ah rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and dual charger
- Surface temperature ranges of 135º/100%, 120º/75%,105º/50%, 90º/25%
- Battery life: 8 hours on 25% power, 4 hours 50% power, 3 hours 75% power, 2.2 hours 100% power
*Available in size LARGE only*
Showing all 12 results