Current Job Openings:
Ducati Detroit is looking to add an experienced motorcycle Service Technician to our team. Ducati Detroit is considered one of the company’s flagship stores worldwide and provides a fast-paced, highly productive, and exciting work environment for our employees. We offer competitive wages, ongoing training and certification, and many benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K. We prefer applicants to be Ducati Certified, but other OEM Certifications are encouraged.
- Efficiently perform work as specified on the repair order in compliance with dealership standards.
- Test components and systems of the bike by using the diagnostic tools and special service equipment provided.
- Be able to diagnose, maintain, and repair varying vehicle systems such as the engine, transmission, electronics, suspension, chassis, and brakes.
- Promptly communicate with Service Advisor and Manager so that customers may be informed of any additional service needs or time extensions.
- Complete repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Execute the installation of a plethora of accessories (OEM and Aftermarket) competently and in a professional manner.
- Significant amount of previous experience working as an OEM certified technician
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Adequate computer skills
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Must pay high attention to detail
- Willing to be a Team Player with a customer service mentality
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement
- Eager to learn new technology, repair and service procedures, and specifications
Ducati Detroit is always seeking to add talented, enthusiastic people to our team! Not seeing an opening for the job you may be interested in? Feel free to contact us or submit your information and we will keep it on file should the position be available at a later date. Please keep in mind, this is a professional business. This means a cover letter and resume are the minimum requirements for consideration. Phone calls and “drop-bys” without any prior confirmation will not be well received.