2015 Ducati 899 Senna Replica
Sean’s 2015 899 Panigale Senna Replica
Long time customer and trackday rider, Sean M. wanted an 899 Panigale trackbike that would also turn heads. In 2014, Ducati released the 1199 Panigale S Senna along side the Senna Foundation as a tribute to Ayrton Senna. He was one of Brazil’s most successful F1 drivers and sadly lost his life during a race in 1994. Only 161 models were produced and were only released in Brazil. Sean, like many other Ducatisti longed after this bike and just were not able to get them here in the United States. That was when we decided to help Sean with building his own replica, the bodywork was painted and our technicians began the task of his track bike build.
Aftermarket Parts Installed:
- SharkSkinz Race Bodywork
- Termignoni Slip-on Exhaust System
- Carbonvani Exhaust Heat Shield
- MWR Race Air Filter
- Rexxer ECU Reflash
- Ducati Performance Magnesium 2 Piece Clutch Cover
- Renthal Clip-ons
- MWR Intake and Fairing Stay Kit
- Ducati Performance Oversized Windscreen
- Cox Radiator and Oil Guards
- Superlite RS7 520 Conversion Sprockets
- DID ERV3 520 Conversion Chain
- Vesra Brake Pads
- Ducati Performance Lightweight Generator
- CNC Billet Aluminum Slave Cylinder
- Ducati Performance Carbon Fiber Shock Cover
- Woodcraft Technologies Adjustable Rearsets with Folding Pegs
- Panigale Spacers Throttle Kit
- CRG Carbon Fiber Folding Brake and Clutch Levers
- Bike Sports Development Blip Box Pro
- AIM Solo Lap Timer
The SharkSkinz race bodywork kit is by far, one of the best fitting and performing aftermarket sets of track bodywork you can get. The craftsmanship is of very high quality, crashes well and is made here in the United States.
To date, this has been one of our most popular builds and we continue to get image shares of this bike all over our social media accounts. There is no doubt that Sean’s 899 Panigale Senna Replica is a beautiful machine. Some of the parts listed above have been added since these pictures were taken, scroll down for the full gallery.
If you are interested in building a street or track bike with us, please give us a call 248-792-8999!